Cosmetic dental procedures are becoming more and more popular among people. The only thing is, if you get one done, no one needs to know about it! So, though many people get them, most people don’t know about it unless they are told. When you’re asking yourself, how much does veneers cost or how much for braces, and are they right for me, know that you definitely aren’t alone!
In fact, here are some interesting facts about the latest cosmetic dental technology, and the people who utilize these services.
- More than 50% of people will lose at least one, but most likely more, of their original permanent teeth by age 35 to 44.
- In 2007, some 600,000 people got porcelain veneers, and that number is only growing.
- The definition of a cosmetic dental procedure is any dental procedure involving the look of the patient’s teeth or gums that does not repair any medical condition.
- Dental implants allow a natural, tooth like experience, and they are the only cosmetic procedure that do so.
- The new Invisalign system of braces allows adults getting their teeth straightened to have clear, see through braces. This makes them almost invisible, and you don’t need to worry about appearance.