How to Efficiently Handle Your Commercial Real Estate Needs

Written by admin on . Posted in Commercial real estate, Douglas e. fleit, Douglast e. fleit

Douglas e. fleit
Commercial real estate can often be difficult to obtain, but there are several real estate companies available that will help your business find the space it needs. American Real Estate Partners, for example, is a fully integrated investment company that focuses on commercial real estate. Through a thoughtful, measured, and professional approach, American Real Estate Partners can help you obtain the real estate you need. This company, led by Douglas E. Fleit, does not act as an advisor or capital allocator. Instead, it acts solely as a principal. The American Real Estate Partners team works together in order to deliver the best results possible. In fact, this company has worked hard to build a strong senior management team, and it has actually developed one of the most experienced teams in the entire industry. As a result, American Real Estate Partners effectively offers several services. Douglas Fleit, along with the other principals, actually began his career in commercial leasing and building development. This led Douglas e fleit to commercial real estate investing, which ultimately led to American Real Estate Partners. This company has a leasing-centric design, and as a result, the net operating income of its assets leads to outsized growth. American Real estate Partners has actually invested 1.6 billion dollars in 52 different buildings, and its careful management strategy leads to more successful acquisitions. As an American Real Estate Partners co-founder, Douglas E. Fleit has helped build an experienced senior management team that efficiently handles commercial real estate. Through a careful, measured approach to each opportunity, this company has become a leader in commercial real estate investment. As a result, your commercial real estate needs can be effectively handled.

Trackback from your site.

Comments (14)

• Edward Henderson

Very interesting. I have never heard of this company before, but if I am ever in need of a commercial real estate investor I now know what to look for. Does this company offer any other services other than what you mentioned above?

• Ben Thornton