If you exist in a certain tax bracket, then you might be in the market for a new luxury home. Whether you are in the market for custom home designers, log home builders, or you want to invest in green home architecture, here are a few of the main reasons that you should be looking to do so in Jackson Hole Wyoming or Bozeman Montana.
1. Jackson Hole, which was originally actually called Jackson’s Hole, is a valley located in the state of Wyoming. This beautiful area of the state, which is a great place to hire log home builders to build you the home of your dreams, is also near the western border with Idaho.
2. Did you know that Wyoming is one of only nine states within the United States that does not tax individual wage income? This is one of the reasons that so many wealthy business people have chosen to call the great state their home.
3. Because of the fact that there is no state tax on personal or corporate income, you have more disposable income when you live in Wyoming. This will come in handy because there is an incredible amount of fun and exciting activities to take place in around the Jackson Hole area.
4. Wyoming has been cited by Bloomberg Wealth Management magazine as the most tax friendly state in the country because of its rules when it comes to personal income tax. It is a great place to set up a business while also being an incredible place to hire custom luxury home builders to build you the home you have always dreamed of.
5. If you are not sold on all of the charms of Jackson Hole, then you might be interested in moving to nearby Bozeman, Montana instead. The area around Bozeman, Montana is home to a number of outdoor recreational opportunities such as skiing, hiking, and mountain biking that will keep you and your family occupied during all seasons of the year.
More like this: tetonheritagebuilders.com