Have you ever heard of hyperbaric treatments? Did you know that they can be used in conjunction with treatment for wounds, cancer, AIDS, and Lyme disease. Here are a few more facts that you should know before you make an appointment for hyperbaric treatments at your local hyperbaric treatment centers.
1. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is an FDA approved therapy that can be used to help treat a wide variety of problems.
2. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can be used for the treatment of radiation necrosis. Though it is a newer for of therapy, it is quickly becoming an interesting and exciting alternative to more invasive forms of therapy.
3. Did you know that most cases of Lyme disease can be treated successfully with a few weeks of antibiotics, but hyperbaric oxygen therapy for can also be used.
4. Hyperbaric oxygen treatment can be used to treat AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, and Lyme disease and is quickly becoming more mainstream and affordable as an option for treating these illnesses.
5. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, which is also known as RSD, is a chronic pain disorder associated with sensitivity to light touch, swelling, skin color and temperature changes, weakness, abnormal sweating, muscle atrophy, and subsequent depression. One of the most interesting treatments that has shown promise for easing the pain related to Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy has been hyperbaric therapy.